Jamiat Fuqha-e-Islam is a political and religious party in India. This party belongs to Ahl-e-Sunnah and Jamaat. And this is the representative party of Suad Azam.
It was founded in 2008 by Ameer Shariat Hazrat Allama Maulana Mufti Muhammad Abdul Qadir Khan Sahib Mufti Azam of Maharashtra.
The aims and objectives of Jamiat-e-Fiqh-e-Islam-e-Hind are as follows.
(6) The purpose of life among Muslims is unity of thought and action and development of Islamic brotherhood in such a way that provincial, regional, linguistic and ethnic prejudices are removed from them.
(7) Establishing strong ties with the Muslim world in connection with the establishment of religion and the word of God.
(8) To strive for the freedom and independence of all subjugated Muslim countries and to create opportunities for the dignified Islamic life of the Muslim minorities of non-Muslim countries.
(9) To prevent the conquest of false sects, immorality and anti-Islamic activities through writing and speech and other constitutional means.
(10) Prevention of sedition, anti-Islamic activities and incitement of false sects through writings and other constitutional means.